Studio 115A offers a variety of music lessons for people of all skill levels – beginner to advanced. The students at Studio 115A cover a wide range of ages. Lessons are not just for children. Whether you are 8 or 80, we have you covered and we welcome you.
Instruction includes learning to play by ear, as well as learning music theory which includes how to read music notes and write music.
When a student signs up for lessons at Studio 115A, they receive four 30 minute lessons per month. Each lesson occurs on the same day and time each week. Lesson fees for the month are due the first week of the month at the first lesson.
We specialize in instruction for the following:
|Acoustic Guitar||Beginner Piano|
|Vocal Coaching||Bass Guitar|
NEW STUDENT INFO:
- Teaches acoustic & electric guitar, bass guitar, ukulele, mandolin, bass guitar, dobro, banjo, and harmonica.
- 45+ years playing music
- 16+ years teaching music
- Primary instruments are the acoustic & electric guitar
- Experience playing for bands of all genres – gospel, country, blues, roots/folk, big band & rock
- 2017 ICGMA Instrumentalist of the Year
- Vocal coach and piano instructor
- B.M. Degree in Music Education
- Internship experience at local schools
- 20+ years playing guitar and piano
- 4+ years teaching music to students of all ages
- 3+ years language teaching experience with children
- 2019 Sunrise Artist of the Year
- 2019 Award Winner in the Small Hall Songwriter Competition-Oxford, MS
- Performance experience in various genres of music – country, gospel, classical, jazz and music theater
What to Expect
For More Info About Lessons, Take a Listen to this short video as Dennis & Leslie Talk About What You Can Expect at Studio 115A.
For more detailed lesson information, refer to the New Student Orientation & Policy.
Programs & Activities
ANNUAL STUDENT RECITAL: In the Spring of each year, Studio 115A holds a Student Jam Session (Recital). This event is optional and features the talents of the students of Studio 115A. It is open to the public and always proves to be a great time for the students to “show off” to friends and family.
SONGWRITING & RECORDING: As students advance in their skills, they are encouraged to write song lyrics and create original music.
In addition, students are provided the opportunity to experience the magic of the studio by recording a song at Studio 115A.